Whether you are heading out for your first trackday, or are an experienced track rider – our track day preparation ensures you will get the most stable power plant with solid feedback from the motorcycle.
We can set the motorcycle up to your desired specifications and perform a full health check prior to your track day.
So what’s included?
- Complete vehicle health check
- Fork and suspension set up
- Tyre inspection and change (if necessary)
- Fuel system inspection
- Air flow test
- Electrical test
- Engine and running gear tests and inspections
- Noise limit tests (To ensure it is below maximum Db of track)
- Drive train checks and adjustments
- Installation of any aftermarket parts needed
Throttle God Customs can help you whether your bringing a road bike in ready to be race prepped – or a track bike in for a tune up.
We can also supply tyres and fluids needed for your trackday experience so that you can leave our garage with everything needed.
Contact us today to discuss tuning, vehicle checks or transformations, or if you just have any queries about your motorcycle.